Monday, August 27, 2012

Making lemonade out of lemons

This has been one hell of a week. It started off with me getting into a fight with two of my friends because I found out they lied to me over something trivial. I don't like liars; it makes me not want to trust them, and continuously question their actions and motives. Not exactly a good recipe for a friendship. Then, I was so busy worrying about this fight I was having that I put my purse on the edge of the sink in the bathroom at work so I could do my hair, and it ended up falling in the sink. The autowash came on, pouring water right into my purse on all my stuff, and essentially ruining my ipod. To say I was upset would be an understatement.  I don't exactly have an extra $140 laying around that I could use to replace it, especially since I'm having car problems and any extra $$$ has to be set aside for repairs. So it has definitely not been my week. 

I woke up this morning though feeling absolutely amazing and better than I had all week. That feeling didn't last too long. I had a mild headache that ended up as a full-blown, head pounding migraine by the time I got home from R's house. The sun was blaring at my all the way home from his house and by the time I got home, I was running to the bathroom to be sick. So I spent most of the day huddled on the couch in my darkened living room, trying to hear as little noise as possible, and wishing I had just stayed cuddled up in bed with him all day. R went camping this weekend and came back with the sexist tan. I couldn't keep my hands off him last night. That's mostly why I woke up in such a good mood this morning. Yum. I just love a sexy man with nice sun kissed skin, in a pair of khaki cargo shorts and a pair of flip flops. Yum Yum. Doesn't get much better than that. So as I sit here in my miserable state, 50 miles away from him, at least I have the memory of that to get me through this lousy day. Oh, and some strawberry cheesecake ice cream to cool my fever down a little, season 2 of Fringe to keep me entertained, and 7th Heaven By James Patterson to read when the TV becomes just too much. I love lazy days. Back to work tomorrow and definitely not looking forward to it. Back to my lounging.....

No comments:

Post a Comment