Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy

I am going to admit something that I mainly keep a secret from most people. I am addicted to t.v. I guess most people are but I have a few shows that I think of as "guilty-pleasures" and are kind of embarrassing. The first would be The Vampire Diaries. I have read all of the books, even though they are mostly for teens, but I like the show better. Ian Somerhalder is so hot and he has those gorgeous eyes; boy could bite me anytime!



When the Jersey Shore first came out I didn't watch it. I actually thought it was quite stupid. I ended up watching a marathon on MTV one Saturday when I was super hung over and I have been addicted to it ever since. I would never actually hang out with these people though. I think their love of hair gel, orange skin, and over-processed hair is ridiculous, they objectify women by calling them grenades and whatnot but the show does have it's funny moments. And Vinny is pretty cute! (Obviously I'm a sucker for cute face)

No comments:

Post a Comment