Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

This 30 day challenge has sure been a challenge for me to complete on time. I don't know what it is but I have failed tremedously. I've decided that it's more about the content though than following the 30 day challenge day for day. Day 19 is a little hard for me to do because my nickname includes my last name and I don't really want to give that out. The story behind it is that two of my friends, brothers named 50 and Cali, nicknamed me Crunk D(last name here) because I get crunker than anyone they know. If you knew these guys you would realize how funny this is because these are two of the biggest black guys I know, ghetto to the core, and basically down to party at a drop of the hat. And yet, I am the person that they think of who parties the most. Another one of my nicknames is crunkness, which is basically the same thing but doesn't include my last name so it's easier to share.

Those are the only two nicknames I have. A friend of mine used to call me his little barbie because i'm blonde and used to wear little skirts and hot outfits when I was smaller but that's not really a nickname I go by.

2 comments:

  1. I must say, I am proud of you for your nickname! LOL
    I only have 4 more days for my challenge, but I can't seem to get through it...I started in November LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three weeks without an update? Come on, don't leave us hanging. These are a lot of fun to read.

    ReplyDelete