Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 18- Plans, dreams, goals you have

Day 18- Plans, dreams, goals you have

I've always wanted to be a singer. I can't sing a damn tune but that has never stopped me from singing at the top of my lungs in my car, in bars, or basically anywhere that there is music playing. It's really a damn shame that they don't give record deals to people who can't carry a tune because I'm sure my off pitch, no tone having ass could really be an excellent entertainer. Unfortunately that is not going to happen, as I've had to finally accept after being booed off the stage at many karaoke nights, so I guess I'll have to settle for the next best thing; being a teacher. I can always have sing-a-long days in the classroom and belt out tunes to the kids. They won't know any better and I'm sure that their parents won't mind me taking time out of the school day to practice my craft.

OK, back to reality. My plans for the foreseeable future are to finish my bachelors degree and start student teaching. My new years resolution is to finally get back into the gym on a regular basis and get back into shape. Over the last year and a half I've stopped going to the gym regularly and my body has definitely suffered for it. A skinny me is a happy me so my goal for the new year is to be a happy me again.

And maybe one day I'll finally be able to carry a tune and I'll get that record deal. I'll get rich and famous and hire a hot personal trainer that'll get me in the best shape of my life. I'll run into Channing Tatum or Brad Pitt at dinner and we'll have a hot, passionate affair.

Hey, it could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment