Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

If I had to switch lives with someone for one day it would probably be someone rich and powerful like Jay-z or Jennifer Aniston. I would say Jay-z because I think it would be interesting to find out what it's like to be a guy. I've always wanted to know what it would feel like to have a dick and it sure wouldn't hurt having a beautiful wife like Beyonce to get it on with. The man sure can rap too so it would be so interesting to be inside his head and to see where he gets his inspiration from.

On the other hand I think Jennifer Aniston is one of the most beautiful women in the whole world. She just keeps getting hotter and hotter with age and it would be kinda cool to feel what it's like to be a famous movie star. I know that with this post I should have probably picked someone who is super intelligent, or is making a difference in the world but where is the fun in that? If it was only for one day you really couldn't make that much of a difference anyway so why not make it a fun day?

No comments:

Post a Comment