Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 15- Put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play

Day 15- Put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play

I have a really eclectic taste in music which I think I've mentioned before. I love to put music on my ipod that has a good beat that I can work out too. When I put my ipod on shuffle here's the first ten songs that played:

1. Alessandro Viale - Sweet little thing
2. Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow
3. Camron - Killa cam
4. Etta James - At last
5. Blue Foundation - Eyes on fire
6. Evanescence - Call me when you're sober
7. David Guetta ft. Kid Cudi - Memories
8. Drake - November 18
9. Timbaland - Carry out
10. Nikki Minaj - Your love

If you haven't heard of any of those songs check them out they are all pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment