Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

I'm back. I was thinking of doing all the posts that I had missed at once but I'm lazy and that's not going to happen. So I'm just going to pick up where I left off with day 13.

This letter is to one of my best friends. We seem to be growing apart recently and I'm not sure why. I know people grow apart as they get older and I'm really hoping that isn't it. I really love her a lot but some of her actions lately have really been making me mad. So this is to her:

Dear Robbie,

I am really disappointed in your actions lately. You tell me all the time that you want me to be happy but when I finally let down my guard and start dating again, you do whatever you can to mess it up. You say that you are worried about me and that you are just protecting me against that fact that he might cheat on me due to his past, but I really don't think it's any of your business. I do appreciate your concern but I feel like it's just causing more drama. How am I ever supposed to move on and get over my commitment problems if you won't let me try? You say that my dating him is causing problems between you and me but that's just crap. If there are problems between me and you, that's because you and me have problems. One of those problems is that I can not stand it that you keep bringing home strays and making us be friends with them. Just because you need people to follow you around all the time and the rest of us won't comply doesn't mean you need to go out of your way to try and incorporate new people into our group who the rest of us can't stand. And now you have this new girl living with you. Yet again. How are we supposed to work on our relationship if you keep letting all these different girls move in with you and take up all your time? It's not that I don't like her but she is YOUR friend. On new years I talked to you all of five minutes. Then you went upstairs with her and told everyone else to leave. I asked you why we all had to leave and she didn't and you told me that she was drunk and you didn't want her to drive. Yet it was okay for the rest of your friends, your BEST FRIENDS, to drive home after drinking all night. That was straight bogus and you knew it. Truthfully, now that Fletcher is moving out I basically don't see any reason to come over there. So if you want to work on this relationship you need to make more of effort. Maybe instead of going out and making new friends you should work on the relationships with the friends you have.

Love you (sometimes)

Lush

No comments:

Post a Comment