Friday, December 17, 2010

What super hero would I be

Day 6 - What super hero would I be

When I was a little girl I always wanted to be Storm from the x-men. I thought it was so cool how she could knock over anyone with wind, or zap a bad guy with lightening all while looking gorgeous. If I was storm I would use the lightening thing to zap mother fuckers that pissed me off. "You cheated on me fucker?" ZAP "You spent all our rent money at the bar?" ZAP "You think women belong in the kitchen while you run the streets?" ZAP That would be a really good way to keep a guy in line.




Now that I'm older I would like to be Anita Blake from the Laurell K. Hamilton vampire hunter novels. Anita is small, tough, and doesn't take any shit from anyone. All good traits in a person. And she has a harem of men who are all in love with her and would do anything for her. Oh, if only this was real life. Sure, she has to kill a lot of people and gets into a lot of dangerous situations but that makes the sex more interesting. I have to say.... I think she's got it pretty good. What I wouldn't give for an hour with Jean-Claude's sexy ass. Imagine having sex with a 400 year old vampire. A man can get pretty good at something in 400 years. Yum Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment