Saturday, December 18, 2010

A pic of someone that has had a big impact on me

Day 7- A pic of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you



Here is a picture of my niece Rozlyn. She is almost three and the light of my life. Before she was born I never thought I wanted to have kids. I partied all the time and thought my life was always going to be an endless vodka-fest. My brother and his fiance were the same way but now that they've had a kid they are most settled and know what they want for the future. It's left a deep impression on me and made me see that I can have my cake and eat it too. I just have to find the right guy. Roz is the most beautiful, smart little girl I've ever met and I hope to have a daughter like her one day. One can only hope. :)

1 comment:

  1. Look at those eyes! She is beautiful, just like her Aunt!

    ReplyDelete