Friday, December 31, 2010

A little Break

I just wanted to leave an update saying that I have not forgotten about my blog I've just had a lot of things going on this week. My job finally ended on Thursday and I am now unemployed. I am so happy to be out of that place it's not even funny. Now I can use my severance and unemployment to pay bills while doing something I really love but doesn't pay that much; teaching. I start working for an after school program next week. It's only part time so I need the unemployment but at least I will be working with kids and It'll look good on my resume. So with Christmas and New Years and the job ending I haven't had time to post but I will resume the blog challenge as soon as new years is over.

Catch ya on the flip side.

Lush

No comments:

Post a Comment