Thursday, December 9, 2010

The 30 day Challenge

I have been having a hard time blogging lately. I've kind of run out of ideas on what to blog about. It sounds like a bunch of people are taking this 30 day challenge and I've decided it sounds like fun. Here is the challenge:

Day 1- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2- The meaning behind your blogger name
Day 3- A picture of you and your friends
Day 4- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 5- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 6- Favorite super hero and why
Day 7- A pic of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 8- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 9- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about blogger and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself. (Baby pic)
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans, dreams, goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month what have you learned?
Day 30- Who are you?


So today is Thursday, December 9, 2010 and I will start the challenge today.
Here is a recent photo of me:




15 interesting facts about me:
1. I am super afraid of bugs and I'm allergic to spiders.
2. I read really fast. I love to read and read a couple of books a week. I have a dozen or so authors I'm in love with and I re-read their books if I can't find anything else.
3. I hate it when people bite their silverware or scrape their fork and knife together. The sound absolutely drives me out of my mind.
4. I secretly fear that I am going to be alone forever.
5. I want a kid but I'm afraid I won't be a very good mother. I love kids and I'm going to school to be a teacher so I know that I'll probably be a good mother but it still scares me just the same.
6. I love green olives and I eat them straight from the jar.
7. I am addicted to TV. I think I would literally die if I couldn't watch my favorite shows every week.
8. I think my hair is my best feature.
9. I feel more comfortable in sleep clothes than I do in jeans and would wear yoga pants everyday to work if I could.
10. I laugh in my sleep sometimes
11. I am a really fast driver and get really irritated when I'm stuck behind a slow person. My friends are all scared to drive with me but I've never been in a car accident.
12. I think family is really important and would do anything for them.
13. My favorite colors are pink and black.
14. I am allergic to earrings and I don't feel comfortable unless I have a necklace on.
15. I can't watch scary or slasher movies. I am secretly afraid that someday someone will abduct me and kill me like in a scary movie so I can't watch them.

OK so day one down. 29 more to go.....

1 comment:

  1. You are gorgeous girl!!! Love the 30 day challenge, it's been pretty fun so far. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete