Friday, November 5, 2010

Puking it out

I got the funniest phone call this morning from Robbie.

Last night she went out to the bar with her friend Megan. The night started out at Pedro's with a giant margarita. Robbie is no drinker so she started feeling pretty wasted after one. She decided to call her boy toy Toby. They have been fighting over the last couple weeks so she wanted to meet up with him. And she thought the strip club would be the perfect place. As their getting it on in her car, she decides to go down on him. Everything's going fine until he starts to cum. And what should happen? SHE THREW UP ON HIS COCK! That'll put a damper on the evening. I couldn't stop laughing when she told me this. What a great way to wake up!

The funniest part is that I could totally see this situation happening to me. I guess she'll think twice now before drinking so much before giving head.

No comments:

Post a Comment