Monday, August 16, 2010

Enough with the baggage

Men are very silly creatures. People always talk about how emotional and clingy women are but I have to disagree with that. When a guy is too interested in me, I get turned off. I don't know if it's the thrill of the chase or what but I have always been like this. I'm not interested or ready to be in a relationship right now. Any guy that I see knows this. I make it a point of saying this just so there's no hard feelings. I date like a man. Or how a man is "supposed" to date.

Mike is one of my best friends. We get along well and hang out all the time. The only problem is.... he's in love with me. A couple of months ago I got really drunk and let him hit it. (Not the nicest thing for me to do but I was really horny). Things got weird as hell between us for awhile but eventually went back to normal when he realized that it was just a one time thing.

Except it's happened again. And now he wants to DATE me! Why can't we just have a little nooky between friends without it having to mean anything? I thought guys liked to get in and get out and not have to worry about emotional baggage? Now he's asking me to come over and spend (alone) time with him. Silly Rabbit!!!

I've tried telling him I am not interested in being his girlfriend but I don't think he's hearing me. Ah, the messes I get myself in.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete