Sunday, July 11, 2010

To camp or not to camp

Ok no more posts about orgies. I realize that I must be off the deep end lately and need to rain the shit in. Doesn't look likely as we're heading to Michigan this weekend for my birthday to some crazy ass outdoor party. Can you imagine a 3-day rave in the woods?

I'm having mixed feelings about this. One: I used to love camping before I started having panic attacks about creepy crawlies. Two: It's going to be hot as blue blazes and I'm not sure how happy we're going to be sleeping in a tent in this weather. Three: I really do want to do something different and fun for my birthday this year. People that go to these kinds of parties are always on some fun shit, of that I can guarantee. I'm hoping the good will outweigh the bad, and I will be having such a great time I won't even think about the bugs.

Or it will suck and I'll be unbelievably miserable. I guess the only way to really know is to go and see what happens. On the up side, if it is horrible I'm sure I can always stay in a local hotel. Hmmm.... really got to think about this one a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Go. Camp. Have fun. Don't think about it so much. Enjoy your damn self before it's over. ;-)

    ReplyDelete