Friday, July 2, 2010

A little too close

I am the biggest klutz. Especially when I am drunk. But today I took it to a whole new level.

I have been laying around all day being lazy on my day off. I have some errands to do so I decided to get my ass in the shower and get moving. I am going to see some fireworks tonight from the comfort of my friend's balcony and decided I need to shave. You never know who's going to be there and what clothes are going to come off. And when I say shave, yes I do mean everything. Or at least shave my legs and arm pits and trim down there.

(If your queasy you might want to stop reading)

I haven't trimmed in a little while because I'm single and haven't been having regular sex. So.. the razor just wasn't doing the job. OH man....

I grabbed the scissors and everything was going fine, I was getting those hard to reach hairs, when all of a sudden..... SNIP!!!!!

I FUCKING snipped a piece of skin off of my vajayjay. It didn't necessarily hurt but man did that sucker bleed. I didn't even want to blog about this but if you can't share vagina shaving accident stories with your unknown blog friends, who can you share them with? It's not like something I can just tell anyone because I'll seriously never live this shit down.

For a second a didn't know what to do though. No way in hell am I dragging my ass in to the ER so some doctor can stitch me up. How humiliating. I think it's stopped bleeding but you can bet your ass that I won't be using a scissors to trim down there ever again.

Talk about taking a slice out of life.

1 comment:

  1. I find that a nice waxing works nicely. Maybe a triple blade razor. Really, waxing doesn't hurt. It's split second "ouch!" and then done. Girl, I ain't going near the vajayjay with a pair of scissors. Ever. Never ever. lol

    ReplyDelete