Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Bare essentials

Tuesday night ended up being a repeat of the cabin that I went to a few weeks ago. If you need a reminder here it is:

Robbie and I went out of town with two male friends of ours to stay at a cabin and drink. We ended up having a little more fun than we planned. All in all I'd say it was one of the better orgies I've been involved in. Oh to be young.

I don't know what it is about these two guys but every time we hang out with them things tend to get a little wild. Maybe it's this heat. Makes me want to wear as little clothes as possible. And maybe that's why I found myself at Walgreen's at 3 am with no pants on.

I was wearing this cute baby doll shirt that hangs down quite far. You can barely see the bottom of my shorts when I'm wearing it. But it's still not long enough to go around without any pants on. But I guess that's what I did.

After our little fun time, I ended up putting on a pair of boy shorts (underwear that covers the hole butt but is still for all intents and purposes, underwear) because I couldn't find my shorts. (Don't you hate when that happens?) I had to head home because I had to work 10 hours the next day. I stopped at Walgreen's to get cat food and hair conditioner (which was definitely important when I'm three sheets to the wind and half naked). I didn't even remember any of this until last night when I was thinking I needed to get my cats some food and realized I already had.

That poor cashier must have thought I was out of my mind. They should add no pants to the no shoes, no shirt, no service sign.

Not that that would stop me obviously.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you did the Britney Spears! Ha ha ha! Catfood and hair conditioner. Can I just hang out with your for about three months and write my ass off? No? Too bad.

    Here's me, heading out the door to sling drinks in this one horse town. Ding dang.

    You be careful, but above all, have that fun.
    LJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I want you to know that Max Evel and I have had more than a good laugh and a go at your old married people comment. And we've come to an agreement. Because of you. If anything ever happens to my Ratt, he is to come live with me in a babysitter capacity. Where I will surely poison myself because of his remote hogging ways. Thank you, Madison. Madison, everyone. She'll be here all week.

    ReplyDelete