Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Unwelcome advances

Day 18 of Sobriety

Sorry it's been more than a week since I last posted but I've been busy. I don't even know what I've been busy with but time seems to be flying by. I got my test results back from my doctor and I am pleased to announce that my liver levels are now normal! I know this doesn't mean I should run back to drinking right away but it does mean that the damage I've done to my liver is not irreparable. That makes me super happy.

Friday night I ended up partying with my friends until the wee hours of the morning. (No I did not drink) One thing led to another though and I found myself exhausted on Robbie's couch at 10 am, grungy and sweaty from dancing all night. I invited my guy James over to kick it because he called and told me he was still up. Now don't get me wrong. I'm always down for a little nooky but there are rules that must be followed otherwise you just kill the mood. Here's what happened:

First, James comes in and sits down next to me on the couch as close as he can. We are friends with benefits so I didn't think anything of it. When I got up to go to the bathroom, he followed me in there and attempted to get it in in the bathroom. At Robbie's house. I've done this before in my drunken party days when I didn't know any better, but I'm older now. Having sex on your best friends bathroom counter while she's in the next room does not fly anymore.

After I pushed him off me we went back to the living room where he continued to rub my legs, and back, and hand over and over. At one point he even put a blanket over our laps and tried to grab me. We relocated to my house to get away from Robbie's boyfriend but that turned out to be an even worse idea. James got even more aggressive and I ended up having to kick his ass out.

WHAT THE FUCK!!

I would have been more than happy to hook up with him if he hadn't been all over me like that. I hadn't even showered and I don't know about anyone else but the smell of my own sweaty ass body is not an aphrodisiac. This is why I'm single.

What a loser. He sure missed out because after he left I got all nice and clean and took care of the problem myself. I guess that saying is true; Never send a man to do a woman's job.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...a lot to think about here. First, congratulations on your continued sobriety and the fabulous news about your liver!!

    As far as the boy, and yes, I call him a boy, because he acted like a horny 16 year old who didn't care anything about you. You should have offered him some hand lotion and a box of kleenex and told him goodnight.

    But it seems like you had things well in hand, so to speak. Hang in there. It does get better.

    ReplyDelete