Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hybernating

I have locked myself in my house and have decided to say fuck it. The weekend started out fun, although I did get a little crazy again. I ended up partying from Thursday through Saturday and am now recovering. You know what they say about the best laid plans. I was really planning on doing something productive this weekend but ended up on a drunken binge again. My stomach is not loving me and I spent most of Friday huddled over my brothers toilet. Which still didn't stop me from going out Friday night. Not sure what I did though because I can't remember shit. So not really a long post except to say that I'm hungover, pms'ing, and trying to separate myself from the general population for their own good.

I did hit on a 17 year old even though I knew he was 17. My alcoholism knows no limits. I think it's time for AA again..... NAH!! Where's the fun it that right??

1 comment: