Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Graduation day

Hello my peoples. Sorry I haven't posted in a grip but it was a very busy weekend. I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE!! That's right biatch. I am now a college graduate. I know this isn't a big deal to millions of other people that have also graduated from college but it's a big deal to me. First one in my family too! Boo-ya!!

My brother threw a party for me Saturday night and I'm told it was a really good time. I can't remember half of it though so I'll have to take every one's word for it. It must have been that one Petron shot they made me take that made me black out. I don't do well with hard liquor anymore. Ever since I had my gall bladder taken out, it's like the liquor hits my stomach that much harder and it's barf central. Good times.

So I ended up having a little bit too good of time with a friend of mine and had to take a morning after pill the next day. Good thing my friends are little promiscuous bees and keep stuff like that lying around. Don't know where I'd be without them.

I did find out I wasn't the only one having too good of time that night. One of the guys someone brought ended up peeing on my brothers floor and passing out on the stairs. Are you serious?! You know that was a good party when people are too drunk to find the bathroom. It's not really that funny though. It would have been funnier if I would have done it, but now its just disrespectful. Men!

But overall, I would have to say I am seriously happy with the results. But I'm going to hold off on another party like that for awhile. I had a hell of a hangover the next day!

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! Sounds like you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once had a guy shit his pants and pass out in my bathroom on a New Year's Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooooooooooooo! Here I am makin lots of noise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. It is a big accomplishment, and you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! It was such a fun day.. i think :)

    ReplyDelete