Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The funniest thing in the world

I am not a mean person. Well at least I do not think I am. But there are just some circumstances that bring out my inner meanness. Sometimes I feel bad afterwards, and sometimes I don't.

Case in point:

Last night I checked my myspace for the first time in awhile. (Myspace has kind of fell off, don't you agree?) I noticed the ex had updated his status so I clicked on his page to see what the little shit has been up to. (I have a very morbid, masochistic sense of curiosity's.) I could not believe what I was reading. Turns out he is having a baby. A BABY! With the she-monster I ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT STAND!

My first reaction was WTF??!! My second reaction was I have got to find out if this is true. So I texted him, and he immediately confirmed it. He is having a baby with her and she is 6 months pregnant. Which means that she got pregnant around Christmas, which is right around the time I told him to get lost. So he went crawling back to her. Again.

I feel sorry for this girl. Really I do. I seriously do not understand why you would want to be with a person that continuously cheats on you, lies to your face, and does god knows what low life things behind your back. Last summer me and the Ex started to become friends again. I don't know what I was thinking except maybe I was partly trying to screw up their relationship, maybe I was lonely, maybe I thought I still had feelings for him. Whatever the reason was, after awhile I realized that he was NOT what I wanted. So I ended it with him and moved on. And have not looked back once.

So you can understand why it would be so funny to me to hear him say that, "I was just upset because I let a good thing get away!" I could not stop laughing last night. I was in the liquor store grabbing some beer, cause I needed one after this news, and started giggling at the checkout. As I said, I am usually not a mean person but I could not help myself after this. I proceeded to tell him that I actually felt sorry for their kid, and hoped he could keep it in his pants for the kids sake, and what an accomplishment it is for him to have a baby with the only girl that will put up with him.

Most girls would feel like they got a punch in the gut after hearing their Ex and the hoe he cheated with are having a baby. I got a six pack, congratulated them, and laughed until I cried.

So here's to you two! I salute you on taking each other out of the gene pool so no one else is stuck with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment