Sunday, April 25, 2010

Annoyances

So we all know my biggest pet peeve is when people are talking to me when I'm reading. It may not be important for them, but I am in the middle of something that IS important to me, and I hate that.

Came upon a new annoyance this evening. I think it is so rude to have people over to your house as guests, then make dinner for everyone there but one person. Tonight I went to the gym and did 2 miles on the elliptical. I stopped at the Besties after to grab my beer I left there Friday. I ended up hanging out for a bit because they always bitch that I go home early. Well as I'm sitting there they start making dinner. I'm not even hungry, as I was just at the gym and was not feeling food at all. But then they start asking who's hungry and leave me out. I really want to stress again that I was not hungry. It was really just the principle of the matter. They had enough food for four people, why wouldn't you offer your guest a little bit?

I haven't even gotten to the worst part. As I said I left my beer there Friday. I went to grab one and noticed there were 5 left out of a 12 pack. I had one on Friday and five was all that was left. My bestie asks someone to grab her one, the last beer and I say no. Her boyfriend throws it in my face that, "he buys her beer all the time and I come over and drink it." Oh excuse me. It's not like she bought it herself. I actually have to work 40 hours a week to pay for my damn beer. Excuse me for being a little temperamental that you feel you are entitled to my hard earnings.

If that's not annoying I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment