Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello Again

Well it's almost been a year since i've posted and a lot has happened. I am going to school to become a teacher and that means that I have to be above reproach. I didn't want a blog to affect what could otherwise be an amazing future. So I stopped blogging. I have made this a little more anonymous though, and feel that I have more to say so.. here I am!

Here's a recap on what's been going on with me this year:

First things first. The Ex and I are no more. I don't even know what I was thinking trying to get back together with him. It soon became clear that it was business as usual with him and I realized that that wasn't good enough for me. Now, I don't even talk to him. I'm sorry but good riddance! He cheated on me, lied to me, pretty much made me hate myself, and then started doing the same thing when we hooked up last summer. So... *click click* DELETED!

I have settled into single life again, and sometimes feel like I am permanently niched here. I did date someone for awhile but it never really took off. He traveled a lot and seemed to have communication issues. After the Ex, i'm not taking any shit from anyone. I'd rather be alone than unhappy. Unfortunately, being alone can make you unhappy as well. And make you do things that you would otherwise not do. Like sleep with your best friend who you aren't even remotely attracted to. I know, I know!! Unforgivable right? Especially since he's been in love with me forever, and now i'm like this shameless cougar praying on the weak. I don't even want to think about it. As Scarlet famously put it, "tomorrow is always another day!"

I got sick for quite awhile. I came down with the Swine Flu and had a really bad case of Pancreatitis. I spent this past winter in and out of the hospital, pretty much quit drinking for all intents and purposes, and gained ten pounds, which I am vehemently working off now that I'm feeling better.

I'm graduating next month if all goes according to plan. I have five weeks left; i'm in the home stretch. And i'm failing math. It would really be stupid to work this hard, and get to this point, and then fail because of one damn Algebra 2 class.

That's about it. Not exactly Pulitzer reading but there you have it. I'm back and hopefully here for awhile.

Missed ya lots,

Lush

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to ditch/delete any of my comments, but I do enjoy reading your blog.

    Yeah, I remember your tales of the ex and the when you were toying with the idea of getting back with him, I thought "this can only end badly." I have done the same thing - and recently with a gal, and generally the reasons that made you want out the first time haven't changed. But now you know. Again. ;)

    ReplyDelete