Monday, May 4, 2009

Wank! Wank!

New Favorite Word:
Wank Wank

I absolutely love saying this now. If you think about it you can apply this to almost any situation, whether good or bad.



Example: A person is being an ass.. you answer "wank wank"
A person tells you they love you.. you smile and answer "wank wank"
A person asks you out on a date and you're not interested.. your response "wank wank"



And so on....
Try it. Even if you're being a jerk saying it I bet it puts a smile on your face.



Sorry I haven't posted in a bit but I've been super busy (read: lazy). The boys are gone on their trip again so I'm staying @ Robbie's with her. I don't usually mind staying there but I always miss my kitties. We've had a few parties there but nothing over the top. Robbie's co-worker Rizzy(not her real name of course) has moved in for a little bit and I've found a new friend in her. She's only 19 but she's still pretty cool. It's her birthday tomorrow so I took her down to the Vintage Saturday night. Of course she got her fake taken because it didn't look anything like her but only after they double carded her. I remember being under 21. What a lame ass time that shit was!

Acker thinks she is slick and surprised me by having Louie there so we could talk. I appreciate the gesture and I agree that I do miss her at times but I'm still weary. She's been one of my oldest friends forever so that's the only reason I'm giving her another chance. I still don't like her reasoning though so I'm definitely being careful. When I asked her why she didn't tell me right away that dude was blowing up her phone and they were spending time together, her response was, "why should I, you aren't my PO?" What kind of answer was that? Seriously! Wank Wank!

I've been hurt by people so much that I am just not willing to take anymore chances. Just because we differ in our opinion doesn't mean she can't respect my feelings. So I believe distance may be necessary. I can't help it if I seem cold. Defensive mechanism automatically kicks in.

So to end on a good note.....


WANK WANK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment