Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Unwanted and Unwelcome

I believe that last night is definitely one for the books. I stopped at Pedro’s after work to have some drinks with the girls. The atmosphere was completely different than it was the week before. Instead of Lil Wayne and Jay Z, the DJ was spinning crap and more crap. The worst part was the group of Rainbow Bright cult people doing karaoke to music that I can’t even name. I had to put my I pod on I was in so much pain. Ugh, keep that old happy shit at home please.

Thank goodness Robbie sprung me and we headed to Vintage for lots of Apple Pie shots. Yum Yum! We met up with D and headed out for breakfast after a bit. Robbie was in a horrible mood because of her BF so we left her and headed to my place. After some very satisfying Sex I went to the kitchen to get some water.

My cell phone was beeping so I checked my messages, and guess who called me at 3 am? The Ex! I have not heard from this boy since I dropped his ass off last year after he came over and cheated on his girl with me! Bam! Then he pulls a random and calls me in the middle of the night! I was so drunk and in shock that I told him I was busy with D and hung up on him.

He actually had the nerve to call back and leave me a message…. I had turned the phone on silent and climbed back into bed with D but we listened to it this morning and this is what the little F-ucker said:

Ex: "I wasn’t calling to hook up with you or get back together with you. I was just calling to see.. ah what you're doing and if I could get a ride. Obviously that was a mistake. Hit me up when you feel you need to talk to me. I don't know what's up with you. I don't know what's up with me. I'm drunk and... ok.. huh.. whats up..shutup..biatch.”

Boy is delusional.
Ok first: I am glad that's not what he was calling about but I didn't really think it was. I was just so shocked that he actually called me. And not even on private. Now I have his number. Not like I want it, but he always calls with the number blocked.
Next: Why would I need to call him? We haven't talked in almost a year. I pretty much got the hint that he had moved on.
Lastly: Last time he called me for a ride was the last time I saw him. He came over and we hooked up. Then I found out he had a GF and was living with her. You are correct in saying that asking for a ride was obviously a BIG mistake. Where's your girlfriend? Call her.

Now,If I was a lesser person I could take advantage of this situation. I'm sure ol' girl would not appreciate him calling me like that. But i'm not going to do anything. I don't know what he's playing at but I am really not interested.

*If him and his girl are fighting and he’s looking to make her mad or have some side entertainment: I’m not interested!
*If he misses me and just wants to get together and talk: I’m not interested
*If he wants me back: I sure as hell am not interested
*If he was just drunk dialing and needed a ride: I'm not a taxi and even if I was, your money is no good here.

I never wanted things to be like this between us. At one time I had actually cared for this kid. But his actions have pretty much made it impossible for us to even be civil towards one another.

Playtime is over honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment