Monday, May 25, 2009

She always makes me smile

For being broke I actually had an OK weekend. The lamest part about it is that today's Memorial Day and I'm at work while it's beautiful outside. It's not even busy here but of course, there's those few people that have to call about some stupid gift card, or they lost their debit card for the 100Th time. So someone has to be here to answer those calls. Lucky me, I'm one of them.

I got to see my Pickle this weekend and I thought I'd share a few pictures of how cute she is. Her hair is so long now.










At least her pictures put a smile on my face. She's going to be a force of nature when she gets older. Every time she sees someone she says, "hi" in the cutest voice, and everyone just melts.

3 comments:

  1. She is a sweetie! I can remember when Little One was that age.

    Have fun at work. I am going to have another beer. (Had to rub it in!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! she has the prettiest eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! Love the curls! I wish I had them!

    ReplyDelete