Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jizz in my pants??

Thursday night I went out with my friends to Pedro's on the West side. The boys were back from Virginia so we wanted to go out. Ended up meeting up with B and her boy. I actually did karaoke. Not fun I might add. It's much more enjoyable to watch I think than get up and sing. Which is probably pretty weird for me because I usually enjoy being the center of attention.

But the night ended up @ Robbie's and I had to best time I've had in 4-ever. Damn, I thought I was funny but B is a funny ass bitch. The two of us couldn't stop encouraging each other and I'm sure everyone was fucking amazed with what we were talking about.

For example, she started talking about this video where they Jizz in their pants! I thought she was talking about some sex ed video or some shit. No. She was talking about this....






She was never allowed to watch cable growing up. See what you do when you deprive your kids? They end up watching shit like this! Good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment