Thursday, May 14, 2009

The future for Madison Lush

God it's gorgeous outside. I've decided that I don't feel like working anymore. Ever. So, what should I do about money????

Good question that has an excellent answer! This guy I know was talking about how this girl got SSI for being stupid. Are you serious? People are getting paid for being stupid? I can do that.

I went to the SSI website to do a little research. Much better than doing my homework, don’t ya think?

But really, what are the requirements for receiving disability? The website states that you have to have a disability whether it is mental or medical. OK, we’re good so far. I always have some sort of medical problem. I’m sure they are looking for something long term, and with my luck I’ll have the Swine Flu before the month is out.

Even without a medical disability, I am more than a shoe in when it comes to the mental department. All I’d have to do is walk in to the competency interview and show them all the meds in my purse. The thing sounds like a baby rattle when you shake it.

And if that’s not enough, I can definitely provide character statements from many witnesses. My psychologist being one of them. Oh ya. I’d be approved for sure.

If this plan falls through though, I could always have a bunch of babies, go on welfare, get a cute trailer, and fix that shit up!

A girl can dream can’t she?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, the weather is lovely, and I know of the temptations of a life of leisure, but you are better than that. I hope you are just kidding. Take a sick day, play in the park, get your degree.

    This, too, shall pass. You may be crazy, but a lot of us crazies can pass in normal society and fool the best of'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, it won't pass...the older you get, the less you'll want to work. As a fellow Wisconsin chick, I know you get the same summer itch everytime the weather gets nice.

    Can't we find jobs where we get summers off? I guess teaching but dealing with kids for 9 months out of the year would suck it.

    (And I ALWAYS joke about having a bunch of kids and going on welfare. My mom used to give me dirty looks but now is starting to think it might not be a bad idea...)

    ReplyDelete