Thursday, May 21, 2009

The best day ever!!!!

You know those mornings where you wake up and the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and you just can’t wait to get up and face the day? Yeah, today was not one of those mornings.

I woke up with the worst headache ever, probably due to the fact that the stupid birds wouldn’t shut up outside all fricking night, and I downed like ten different kinds of alcohol last night. I rolled out of bed and tried to get ready as fast as possible so I could run to moms and steal some Excedrin Migraine again. (It’s the only thing that helps and I’m too cheap to buy it myself. Stealing from mom is much more cost efficient).

I ended up puking in the sink while I was brushing my teeth. I hit my head on the wall in the shower after the neighbor turned on her water which caused mine to turn ice cold, and I left the house with no underwear on. (Not intentionally)

With 15 minutes to go before I had to be to work and still not at moms yet, I got stuck behind a guy on a lawnmower, couldn’t see because there was something in my contact and I realized my gas was on empty.

I ended up clocking in to work only a few minutes late but then I spent 10 minutes in the bathroom, which I’ll have to make up later, trying to figure out what was wrong with my contact. I had it in backwards.

So now here I sit with no underwear on, starving because I forgot to eat last night when I was drunk and didn’t have time to this morning, and I’m not even sure if I have enough gas to make it to the gas station after work.

Hmmm. I wonder if I’ve done anything wrong lately to deserve all of this. Ha! Silly rabbit. Of course I have.

2 comments:

  1. I have had mornings like that. I once wore shoes from two different pairs to work.

    ReplyDelete