Monday, April 6, 2009

Somethings Gotta Give

Blah! That is all I have to say about that. A couple of months ago I got into this funk like I was waiting for something to happen, and I feel like that now. Things with some of my girls have been kind of strained, I am no longer talking to Louie and her new boyfriend Leo, I barely party anymore because I've been so focused on school and working out, and I just feel like BLAH!

I guess what i'm saying is i'm BORED. The guy that I told ya about, Mammoth, he is still around and such a sweetie. Holding on even though i'm super busy and have no time to hang out with him. I wish that I was more excited about him but I'm not yet and won't allow myself to be. But other than that, nothing. I even completed all of my assignments for this week for school. And it's monday. Lame.

I think I need to shake things up because they just got really dull. I don't do dull. I'm a Cancer. We get restless. Or maybe that's my ADD. Whatever.
Something has got to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment