Saturday, April 4, 2009

A night with the Besties

I went on a date last night with my girls, or as we like to call ourselves, the Primary Colors. ( background here: Robbie, Kammie, and I have been best friends for years and no matter who else comes into our lives, its always going to be us three. Primary colors: red, blue, and yellow) The three of us haven't gone out alone in a long time so we made a date last night and went out for appetizers, cocktails, and then bar hopping.

Nothing too crazy happened. We ditched some annoying guys, drank lots and lots of shots, bounced up on it, ate Taco Bell and then passed out. Typical night.

What is it about drinking that makes it impossible to say no to Taco Bell? Over the last couple of months, I've almost completely stopped eating fast food, fried foods,and mostly anything not healthy like chips and cookies. I've lost 30 pounds and am still going. Yes I know. Very happy about this. Working out has been helping but most of this weight was dropped by just changing my diet.

But whenever i'm out with the girls and we're drunk, if someone mentions Taco Bell, it's almost impossible to say no. I woke up with a headache but wasn't too hungover. So I guess it has some merit. Too bad we don't live in a world where Taco Bell has no calories or fat.

Now that's something to dream about.

No comments:

Post a Comment