Thursday, April 16, 2009

Leaving the Kids at home

Wow. I was just reading over my last post and all I have to say is WOW. I have a little bit of a temper don't I? Ha! You really have no idea.

I'm a little annoyed with myself though this morning. Why do I even let him get to me anymore? I say I'm over it but I'm obviously still harboring some anger towards him. But it really isn't that. Yes he did me wrong but so what? He's young and a boy. That's really just a given. When I met him I knew this about him so it was really not a big deal. So why do I let it get to me?

Here's why: I absolutely CAN NOT stand it that he thinks he's so cool. It just really grates my nerves. I know I should not care and most of the time I really don't but seriously! DO NOT go around telling people not to tell me that you've talked. I COULD CARE LESS. If I wanted to go talk to him I could. He works down the street from me. I have not tried to contact him once since we ended it for good. Get the Hell over yourself dude.

On a better note: I got a text from that guy that we met in Milwaukee at the Brewers game. He has invited me down to Chicago for dinner and drinks and I think I am going to take him up on it. I am so tired of the LITTLE BOYS around me. I think I need a little adult time.






Play time is F-ing over!

No comments:

Post a Comment