Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Clearing away the cobwebs

Holy fricking cow am I sore. Muscles I didn't even know I had are screaming at me. And it feels amazing. You know those people that are addicted to the gym and are there every night? Yeah, that's going to be me.

After work last night I had plans to go to the gym with Robbie and Kammie but ended up having to deal with some drama first. I got so upset that I was just going to get drunk and say F it. Robbie talked me out of it though and I am so glad that she did. I felt much better working out my frustration on the elliptical than sitting around getting wasted and stewing about it.

Robbie and I have a goal that we're going to lose 20 pounds by July. I've already lost 30 since last year so that means I would have lost 50 fricking pounds. Ahhhh. Feels nice. And I didn't even have to go on Biggest Loser to do it.

I know I've probably talked about the fitness thing before but I can't help it. It feels great to be all healthy. Wow. This is what sober people are always talking about. Ha. I always wondered but was usually to drunk to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment