Saturday, March 28, 2009

The weatherman is on crack

So. The weather report is calling for snow. SNOW. It's almost April. How can there be snow? Me and Robbie have been sick pretty much all week and today is my last day before I have to go back to work tomorrow and I was really looking forward to going to the gym, or taking the dogs for a run. But no. There may be snow. When I hear those words, all I feel like doing is sitting my happy ass in front of the TV. But that's what we did yesterday and I don't feel productive anymore if the whole day is filled with TV.

What has happened to me? Motivation is good, but too much makes me feel like a pod person. Every day I get closer to 30, (hey, 5 years but still that could go by super fast), and I am trying to enjoy every minute of that. Unfortunately, everyone is sick and there's snow.

Lame. Well, I guess I can actually work on my paper that's due tomorrow instead of doing it at the last minute. Or not. We'll see. Hope everyone else's weekend is going a little better than ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment