Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Pattys

Happy St. Patricks day bloggers! And today is Bad Girls so it's a double whammy for me. I'm going to try to simmer it down tonight but it can be pretty impossible at times.

Before Bad Girls, Mccants is having a friend of hers over to do a small Passion Party to get the night started off. Those are always fun. Drunk girls giggling over toys. Fun times.

I'll try and post tomorrow with an update if I'm not too hungover but here's a few pictures from the other night. We all went out downtown. Unfortunately, the girls took forever to get ready, so I started drinking, and ended up tanked before we even left.

We got a Fish Bowl at Wando's, which is pretty much what it sounds like, and I ended up basically plastered. I did not have a fun day the next day.










2 comments: