Friday, March 20, 2009

Pickle's 1st birthday!

Yay! Today is Rozlyn's first birthday party and I can not wait. She is such a little doll and really makes me want to have one one day. Woah. Let's not get crazy here. I said one day. Meaning one day in like ten years. Much better.

I got her the cutest little sailor dress and I can't wait to see her in it. On Wednesday, which was her actually birthday, I stopped over and saw her for a little bit. While she was sitting in her high chair eating peaches, she looks up at me, looks at the dog and says.. "puppy." Oh! I swear it was the cutest thing. First time she said it too and I was there. She's only one. I can not even believing she's progressing this fast.

So super excited about that. I didn't get a chance to write about St. Pat's day because I've been pretty sick. Last week I woke up and I had a bite on my back and hives all over. I did not know what it was and didn't think it was such a big deal I needed to go to the doctor. But Wednesday I woke up and I couldn't even talk and had to go home early yesterday. I went to the doctor and it turns out I'm having an extreme allergic reaction to a spider bite! Seriously, like I'm not already afraid of the stupid things. So my landlord is having someone come spray the house Monday, and I was in the doctor today picking up my Ritalin and he prescribed me a tranquilizer for my anxiety. I can't even go downstairs and do my laundry. I pay other people to do it. A gnat flew around my head and I freaked out and had to get drunk to stop looking around for it.

I know most girls, not trying to be sexist here, are afraid of bugs. But not like this. We had cockroaches in an apartment we lived in once when I was little and I've had a recurring dream about them ever since. So hopefully this Lorazapan can help me when I start having a panic attack because it's very embarrassing to be like this in front of people.

Pretty much the only thing I get embarrassed about. Good thing too because I do a lot of shit that most people would find embarrassing.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I HATE spiders. And bees, wasps and cockroaches. Anything else doesn't really bother me. Unless it's big. But spiders, hell to the no. The totally freak me out. I can't believe that happened to you from a spider bite! Now I know why I am so scared of them!

    ReplyDelete