Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The mind of a crazy person

I've decided I need to take a step back and reevaluate things a little bit. Last night I got a little drunk and flipped out on Robbie. After my horns went back down and I was a little calmer, I realized that 1) I really need to be on some Percosets or Xanax and 2) I am not ready for this level of whatever the hell it is I have with Leo.

It's just so fast. We just ran into each other again. And now we're hanging out, and having marathon sex sessions all over Robbie's house when she's not there (oh ya, haven't posted about that one yet, but I will) and talking every day.

I just don't want to start something with the first guy I've dated since the Ex. I'm not ready, I'm WAY too vulnerable, and he's WAY too nice to mess it up.

So I'm going to take a step back, wait until he gets home, and then him and I are going to have a little talk. If we can't keep it on a purely booty call level for now, then I'm going to have to walk away for awhile, see some other guys, he he, and then maybe reconnect later.

I hate this stuff. I really do. It's so time consuming. Even thinking about it and writing about it on my blog is taking up way more time and effort than it should. This is how they get ya, you know? First it's casual drinks with friends. Then it's the two of you talking every day. And then they're sleeping over. And then you're living together and they're treating you like the old ball and chain.

No way buddy. I'm scrilla straight!

See! Obviously not the mind of a woman who's ready to start ANY sort of relationship with a man

No comments:

Post a Comment