Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Hoe Post

You know the saying, "how much is too much?" Well, I'm a firm believer in too much is never enough but over the last few weeks I've been thinking about that more and more.

When I was younger, I experimented with sex. You could even say I was a little promiscuous. Now don't get me wrong, I was not a slut; just young and having fun. Over the last few years I've been in these long relationships though and have been MOSTLY faithful to them. (hey, they were asses who cheated on me. I don't feel bad in the least)

But over the last 5 months, while I was mending my broken heart, I've stayed away from guys, sex, and everything in between. But that's all over. Hearts not completely healed but it's not running the show anymore. I have let the dragon out of her cage. 5 months is a long time to bottle all of that up you know. Definitely bad for your health.

I joke around with Acker a lot because she's a Scorpio and the horniest girl I know. She is confident in having sex and is not ashamed to have as much as she wants. She's sort of our resident Samantha. Or as I call her, our resident Acker. I joke with her a lot about it because one, it's good material, and two, that's just how I am. I do give her props though for doing the damn thing though.

But since I've been chilling on the quiet front lately, it's kind of amazing to me how free I've been lately. Now, I'm not going into explicit details except to say that over the past couple of weeks, I've reconnected with two of my old friends, had a one night stand, and met someone potentially new. Not new in the relationship sense but new in the, "I can actually stand hanging out with you more than a few times and still stand seeing your face," new. The best part is, he gets me. Most guys get a little affronted by my direct no hold back attitude. Actually, most people get taken aback by it. I don't see why though. I'm honest and direct. So what? But this guy actually thought I was funny.

We even told each other straight up what we liked and what we didn't like about the other.

Me to him: Negative: your name
your bottom lips too big when you kiss. I have to wipe my chin
cause you slobber all over it
there's more but I can't remember
Positive: your hot
you laugh at my jokes and don't get pissed when I tell you to
fuck off
you're hung like a horse
See all good things...

Him to me: ...... I think he said stuff here but I wasn't listening because I know I'm great and don't need him to tell me.

But either way, I'm not turning into a Samantha or ever Acker, but I'm definitely not got 5 months prude again. So again with the question, "How much is too much?"

No comments:

Post a Comment