Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gimme my Cabbage Patch back

2nd post of the day because that earlier one has been making me bigidity all damn day.

Happy Lush! Come out come out wherever you are!

So here's another one to lighten things up a little bit.

In California, a fertility clinic is advertising that they may have found a way to chose the eye, hair, or skin color of babies through in vitro. Yes, it costs $18,000 per try, and no it does not always work, but hey, you could end up with the kid you actually wanted!



Sounds like a plan to me. I know some people would look at this as scary, and unnatural, but who cares? The Jonas brothers are unnatural and people go ape shit for them.

I want a test tube baby. Can I have one for Christmas please? Blond hair, blue eyes, just like me. Technically, I could probably achieve that anyways even without having my baby produced in a lab, but why take chances right?

Maybe even one day we can grow them in a field like the Cabbage Patch Dolls so we don't have to spend 9 months carrying them around. Yes! Having a baby and can still drink. Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Can I have a kid that looks like one of the x-men? I'd pay $18,000 for that!

    ReplyDelete