Saturday, March 28, 2009

Coconuts and Cream

It's 4:39 am and my "friend" just left. Hmm. Gotta make up a name for him since he seems to be planning on being around for a grip. Let's call him.... Mammoth. You can figure out why.

I haven't hit him up since meeting him and I wasn't sure if he wanted me to. But tonight, I was feeling it comin on and remembered how much chemistry we had so I hit him up. And was not disappointed. Yum.

Too bad he has to work otherwise we'd still be in bed. Haven't snuggled with a man in a long time and it felt amazing. I've missed that part of it. Even though I can be independent, it's still nice to have someone you can lay with for a little while and just cuddle. A little gay? Ya. BUt who cares>? We all need human connection. All human connection. Not just friends and family.

So, even though I smell like cocoa butter after he leaves, I think I might just hear from him again soon. Nothing wrong with a little cocoa butter. Makes things all nice and smooth.

Yum. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment