Friday, February 13, 2009

The view from the other side

Mmmm mmmm mmmm... That's all I have to say about last night. God Damn!!~!!

We went to the local gay bar for Stripper Night and they had a new stripper, Giovanni. God fucking damn he was hot. He gave me a lap dance and I enjoyed the view so much I asked him for a private show.



The girls freaked out because I was actually bold enough to take off with him. Katy came too and it was definitely worth it. Unfortunately, I have been so deprived of sex and the company of any man I deem sexually worthy that when boy got up and personal I actually grunted.

Yeah you heard that right. GRUNTED. He laughed and asked me if I had actually done that but at least he thought it was cute.

We might hire him for a Bad Girls Club night which I think may be a little too off the chain. Him + us girls + alone in my crib = a rape situation waiting to happen.

Just playing. If that was ever the case, I'd throw the rest of the bitches out, even Kammie even though it's her house, and keep him all to myself.





Yum Yum like bubble gum.

1 comment:

  1. I girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. You are only young once - take that from someone who was young, once!

    ReplyDelete