Monday, February 16, 2009

OOOH BURN

I just couldn't help myself. I had to forward this on. I was just browsing through Craigslist and happened to click on the FREE link. I know there's never anything good in there but hey, I'm bored.

This is the first post, marked free ex-woman:

Free. Future Ex Girlfriend. Everything a man is not looking for in a relationship. If you enjoy Sex Forget it. She will kindly remind you that your not gonna get it and you better not get it from anyone else. As a Bonus you will get Constant arguments. You will also feel like Number one in the relationship because you will be the only one with the problem's.forget about speaking your mind or having a opinion because you lost that right also. If this is your type of woman then feel free to take her at any time..She also come with ton's of baggage that no one else wants to deal with..This package won't last long act fast!!


Woah. That one HAS to hurt.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny. Are you feeling better? Take care

    ReplyDelete