Thursday, February 26, 2009

Keepin it Real


You know, when I started this blog I did it because I was going through a really bad time in my life and it was really one of the only therapeutic outlets I had available to me.

I mean, let's face it. Even though your friends are there for you, they do get sick of hearing about the Ex all the time. At least on here I can pour my heart out and not give a damn who reads it or not. This is my blog. It's a space for me.

When I told my friends about my blog it was more out of a sense to be proud than anything because seriously, it is pretty cool. I mean, think about it. The blogger community is so random and here it is just all these people from all over sharing their lives with each other and becoming friends over common interests and personalities. That's pretty cool. I was told recently that, "blogging about people is really immature." Do you feel like you're being immature bloggers?

Maybe I shouldn't have ever told anyone I was the author of this but oh well. Sometimes I'm going to write stuff that's embarrassing to me or someone else. sometimes I may rant about a friend and it may piss them off to read it. But everything I write is something I would say to someones face so if you can't handle it then stop reading.

Seriously. I'm not trying to be hurtful or laugh at people or be an ass. I can be sometimes but I admit it when I am.

Something someone said to me at work the other day was, "if you don't like the answer, don't ask the question." So read at your own peril because I don't do sugar coating. I'm not that kind of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment