Sunday, February 22, 2009

Falling down the rabbit hole

Two posts today but I wanted to write about these crazy dream I've been having. I'm still in a little pain so sometimes I wake up and take a Vicodin. And they have been giving me some crazy dreams.

One night I dreamt that I was in a fenced backyard with a bunch of animals. Lions, tigers, bears, monkeys.. you get the picture. And in the other backyard was an elephant. Everything was copacetic until the elephant decided to jump over the fence. Then all hell was set loose. The other animals started going crazy and biting each other and running around. And I was pushed into the fence. I was completely freaked out that I was going to get crushed and woke myself up.

Then another night, I had a dream that I was a part of a huge Cartel. I was married to T.I. the rapper and he was the BOSS. For some reason, I told on him and hid out in the tunnel connecting the house from the business. I even had this feeling in my stomach as I was sleeping that I was going to get caught and oh my god he can't find out. I woke up and actually believed I was dating him. I looked at "Robbie" and was about to ask her where he was. I guess this dream was a little like season fours season finale of Weeds. Except I was me, not Nancy of course, and the tunnel didn't lead to Mexico.

I had another dream where I was kidnapped and woke up in a barn where people were doing inappropriate things to cows but I won't go into that. It was too weird and I bet Freud would have a field day with it.

So moral of the story: Don't take pain meds before bed cause you'll end up in the rabbit hole like in Alice in Wonderland.


No comments:

Post a Comment