Wednesday, January 28, 2009

100th post!!!

Today is my 100Th post which is very intimidating! I was trying to think of something all creative and shit but fuck it. I'm hungover.

Which brings me to the topic of the day. BEER! My favorite beer of all time is Leinies Honey Weiss.
Honey Weiss Pictures, Images and Photos

It's local and it's the shit. Love, Love, love it.

When I was sick, the doctor told me no alcohol. Hold up! Me, no alcohol? Yeah right. Truthfully it's not even the getting drunk thing that's so important. I'm from Wisconsin. Which means I love beer with pretty much everything. Some people had suggested I switch to non-alcoholic.

Yeah, except that non-alcoholic beer is like kissing your cousin. Just not right.
beer Pictures, Images and Photos

It's a good thing I can drink whatever I want now after the surgery. But I really think this is a problem of huge proportions. Especially because my liver isn't going to be able to handle this forever. Maybe Obama should add it to his list of things to do. *New law effective today, all companies producing beer must also offer the same product in a non-alcoholic alternative that tastes exactly the same*

Good thing I'm not president. My priorities seem to be a little messed up huh?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 100 posts! That's very exciting!!

    I just posted my 100th today, and man, it feels weird! ;-)

    ReplyDelete