Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I can see!

I can see! I can see! I can see!

When I was 16 I decided to try contacts. The first day I went and got them, I was so nervous. It took me forever to figure out how to put them in and how to take them out. But finally I got it.

So that night I went home with my new contacts thinking I was the shit. Me and my girl decided to go out that night and have a little fun. A little fun turned into trying acid for the first time. Yeah I know. Not the smartest thing to do the first time ever wearing contacts.

Everything was cool; Or at least as cool as everything is when you're tripping on 3 sugar cubes. But then I went home and tried to take them out.

It's really hard trying to grab a contact out of your eye when you're hallucinating. It was so hard that I started freaking out and grabbing at my eye which became so sore and irritated, and only made the situation worse.

I finally got the stupid things out after like 2 hours, but I never wore my contacts again after that.

It's been a long time since that experience and I decided to try it again. I'm older, I don't trip anymore. What could go wrong this time?

I have them in right now and I love the fact that I can see. I keep checking for my glasses though but I'm sure that sensation will eventually go away.

I still have trouble getting the damn things out, but I'm hoping I'll ace it with a little practice. My eyes are all fricking dry now though. She made me take them out and put them back in like 3 times. My eyes were so blood shot it looked like I'd been smoking some ganja or something.

blood shot eyes Pictures, Images and Photos

Going to need to get some eye drops until I get the hang of this. People at work might get the wrong idea.

Speaking of work. I got sent home yesterday. I was all excited to get back to work and shit. And then they tell me my doctor hadn't approved me for work so they sent me home. Then called an hour later and said they got the forms signed and I could come back. As I was sitting on my couch with a beer, that wasn't happening! So I got another day off. Over 2 weeks off, it was really hard dragging my ass here today.

But it's Bad Girls Club tonight and the bitches get a new roommate. Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I can rememebr I got contacts as a teen I did the same thing...then gave up on contacts for years until I went back to them last year. And yes, I have poked myself in the eye reaching to push my glasses up.

    Enjoy the beer...I can't wait to crack one open myself. Cheers

    ReplyDelete