Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Going Hard

Does anyone remember doing beer bongs? Ever? Yeah I know it seems a little juvenile but sometimes I love to pull out the beer bong and down a few. Me and the girls did it on election night.

BEER BONGS FOR OBAMA BITCH!!



And we decided to do some last night. Not sure why. It was a Tuesday night and I had "Robbie" and Kayla over to watch Bad Girls Club. And something about that show just gets us all riled up.

No better way to get riled up than to down a couple beer bongs. Probably not the best for the pancreas. But sometimes you just have to go all out.

Or at least I do.

1 comment:

  1. Haha looks like you had fun. I've only tried once like a little over a year ago, and I couldn't do it...it was actually the first time I met Ex and I moved out of the way of the beer bong, and let the beer spill all over his jeans...that makes me feel pretty good right about now :)

    ReplyDelete