Thursday, December 11, 2008

Taking out the Trash

In light of the holidays and all the good cheer, I've decided to flush everything negative out of my life. And that means the Ex is gone. All thoughts, pictures, videos, and even conversations about him will be expunged from my life. I'm going to start the new year happy.

In doing that, I have some things that I want to get off my chest. Unfortunately, I don't think it's a good idea to call him and tell him. He hasn't even made an attempt to contact me, so he's not even worth it. But I need to say this and then I'm done.

If it wasn't for this blog I don't think I could have gotten through this break-up so well and so fast. I'm definitely not over it obviously, but I am making great attempts to be better and be healthy.

So here goes:

Dear loser,

The only reason I'm writing this is to get these last things off my chest and then I'm done. When we first met, we didn't even have anything in common. I didn't even LIKE you. But then, I got to know you and it was pretty much a booty call. You were the one that wanted to take it to the next level. You were the one that wanted to live together. You were the one that made me get all serious and in love with you, and then you walk away.

It's kind of sad that you go through girls like that. You did the same thing to A, and I guess I should have seen the warning signs then but I was blinded I guess. It's really unfortunate that I still care for you even though you're a lying cheating little bitch. I really do think you and her will be good for each other. You're not very good people and I wouldn't wish either one of you on another human being. So good-bye. I really hope one day you grow up and realize what a piece of shit you are.

Peace Out!

The best girl you're ever gonna know


OK! I think I might change my phone number too. It's such a pain in the butt but obviously he is nothing but trouble for me and I need to stop letting him affect my life like this. So cheers to a fresh start!

I think I will go out and celebrate tonight. Yeah, I can already taste the jaegger bombs! Have a nice night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you on your out with the old and in with the new mentality! Now you just have to stick with it! You can do it!

    Oh, and don't change your phone number. He's not worth that hassle. Just thrive in the satisfaction when you hit "ignore".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. When Ex broke up with me, I was having a terrible time coping and turned to blogging and it HELPED ME SO MUCH...I literally thought I was going to die until I found blogging...I also wrote letters to him on my computer...now that he is back I've actually read the letters to him and he feels soo bad and tries to comfort me and feels guilty about everything he put me through. Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete