Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolutions

So New Years eve is tomorrow and I guess I should start making my resolution list. I don't usually follow the resolutions I set for myself, but I've decided this year needs to be different. 2008 ended up being a really crappy year for me.

Let's recap.

First, my then BF ended up going to jail on his birthday because we had gotten into a fight in the middle of the street. This did not do anything good to strengthen our relationship. Especially when the Bitch came back in the picture and kept trying to break us up.

Because of the fight we had gotten into, the Ex was put on probation and made to move out of the apartment we shared. So on top of being legally required to not have any association with my BF, I'm also stuck with all the rent.

Extreme depression then ensues, forcing me to be highly medicated and take a semester off from school.

Then, after hooking up with the Ex again (unfortunately), I find out that not only is he with the Bitch, they are living together. Even after all the times he told me they were just friends.

Then, I find out my excessive drinking has finally affected my health and not only can't I drink anymore, I can only eat bland food, and I may need surgery.

I think that that is enough incentive to really set some good goals for myself this year and actually follow them.

So here's my list:

1. Lose 20 pounds
2. Lose those pounds the good way by using the membership mom got me for the gym
3. Keep grades at a B average at least
4. Don't rush into any relationship with a man
5. Hook up with the hottest guy in the bar
6. Don't let any man treat me like the Ex... EVER AGAIN
7. Let the past go, or as much as possible, TRY, it's really not doing me any good
8. STOP BEING SUCH AN ADDICT

There.

I think those are really good goals don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Those are great resolutions! Sorry to hear about the shitty parts of your year...I think 2008 was a tough one for a lot of people :(

    ReplyDelete