Monday, December 22, 2008

My baby



OK so I know I've been busting out the pictures lately but I love pictures. And I really really love my niece. This is Rozlyn my brothers baby. Isn't she so adorable? She's only 8 months old and she's already almost walking, and talking. The first picture is of her and my grandma and the second is me and her. We were laughing hysterically at her because she gets so excited and happy and makes the cutest faces, you can't help but laugh.

My grandma's been getting on my case to settle down and have a baby. That's not going to happen anytime in the near future. For one, obviously the lack of any man I would ever want to raise a child with is definitely hindering that plan. Oh, and the fact that I'm just not ready. I want to finish school first. Well, that's not true. If I met the right guy, I probably would have a baby before I finished school, but who knows.

But until then, I have Roz. Who, if I had a kid, I would want her to be my kid. She never crys. Ever. Unless she falls down. And even then, only for a second, and then she's back up. Couldn't ask for a better baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment