Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'd be the best Bad Girl

It's really interesting doing things sober that you usually do all the time drunk. Like watching the Bad Girls Club. Which is still hilarious, drunk or not. How could it not be? These girls are crazy!

Boston: "You disrespected my brother! You better say sorry right now! That's not how we do it in Boston!"

The girl she's yelling at is from Compton. Like she cares how you "do it in Boston?"

Then Kayla grabs the kettle off the stove and throws it at Boston.

Classic.

Then Tiffany starts throwing up in the sink.

Best part of the show. Reminds me of my house. (Kammie was throwing up in our sink this morning)

And the Boston girl thinks she's so hard? How come she doesn't know how to make a fist?

Ha Ha. I love this show.

*So Day Three of Sobriety commences.*

I thought it would be harder, but it's not. My health is a lot more important to me than drinking beer everyday. Plus, I don't want to never be able to drink again, or drink for fun stuff like New Years.

So if that means being sober for a couple of weeks, then I'm all for it. It's actually nice waking up without a hangover. I have been having some crazy ass dreams though. I think it has to be the Vicodin. I didn't freak out like the night before, but I did have to fall asleep with the tv on. For some reason, as soon as I turn the lights off, I start falling asleep and then I see all types of crazy things in my head. Is this normal? I don't know. I've never taken Vicodin before. Hopefully, I won't have to take them much anymore. My chest started hurting again last night after work though, and I'm not taking any chances. I absolutely can not afford to miss anymore work. I'm in the process of getting my doctor to sign off on FMLA so if I do have to miss work again for this reason, I'm covered.

Jobs are just way too scarce to be looking for another one right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment